After visiting New Zealand and Hong Kong, I feel the call to get some structure and discipline in my life. Four days ago I committed to the 12 habits of 30 days of discipline (30xdod).
Check out the website: https://boldanddetermined.com/30-days-of-discipline/
NOTE: Pride is full-on. I’m ignoring his hype and using his 12 habits only:
The 12 HABITS:
1) Eat healthier – no snacking
2) Wake up at 05:00 every morning
3) Cold showers only
4) No masturbation or porn
5) Daily workouts
6) Dress your best everyday
7) Create daily to-do list and do it
8) Keep correct posture and maintain eye contact
9) Answer with ‘yes’ or ‘no’ – keep communication simple
10) Keep a notebook and pen with you at all times
11) Create definite goals
12) Take time one day a week to relax
All straightforward. The most difficult for me are #1, #4, #5 and #9.
No masturbation or porn.
Day 4. Woke at 5am – did 100 sit-ups and 30 push-ups. Joined a gym 2 days ago and went last night. No snacks. Yes and No – needs focus to do without being a twerp.